|23.04.18||NORWICH - Norwich City FC, Carrow Road, Norwich, NR1 1JE||7PM|
|23.04.18||KETTERING - Kettering Conference Centre, Thurston Drive, Kettering, NN15 6PB||7PM|
|23.04.18||CHESTERFIELD - Casa Hotel, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, S41 7JB||7PM|
|24.04.18||PETERBOROUGH - Marriott Hotel, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6GB||7PM|
|24.04.18||MARKET HARBOROUGH - Three Swans Hotel, 21 High St, Market Harborough, LE16 7NJ||7PM|
|24.04.18||STAFFORD - Tillington Hall, Eccleshall Rd, Stafford, ST16 1JJ||7PM|
|25.04.18||COALVILLE - Stephenson College, Thornborough Rd, Coalville, LE67 3TN||7PM|
|25.04.18||DERBY - Derby County FC, iPro Stadium, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL||7PM|
|25.04.18||BURTON - Burton Albion FC, Pirelli Stadium, Princess Way, Burton upon Trent, DE13 0AR||7PM|
|26.04.18||LEICESTER - Leicester Tigers, Aylestone Rd, Leicester, LE2 7TR||7PM|
|26.04.18||EASTWOOD - Eastwood Hall, Mansfield Rd, Eastwood, Nottingham, NG16 3SS||7PM|
|26.04.18||BIRMINGHAM - The ICC, Broad St, Birmingham, B1 2EA (Hall 9/10)||7PM|
*Please be aware that locations are subject to change. Please check this page before you travel to a members' meeting.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Report of the Board of Directors and Financial Statements for the year ended 27 January 2018, including the Annual Report of the Remuneration Committee (as set out on pages 37 – 49 of the Annual Report).
3. Independent Non-Executive Directors – To confirm the co-option, as approved by the Society’s Board of Directors, of Rachel Wilkinson and Martyn McCarthy as Independent Non-Executive Directors for further term ending 31 October 2018.
4. Appointment of Auditors: To approve the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, 19 Cornwall Court, Birmingham, B3 2DT
5. Distribution of Trading Surplus. The Board of Directors proposes the following distributions from trading surplus:
6. Membership & Community Update
7. Annual Report & Accounts of the Society Co‑operative Party Councils
(Anglia, Central England Northern, Central England Eastern & Southern, and Central England Western Regions).
1. Welcome and Introduction
2. Proposed New Rule
In the event of a society transferring its engagements to Central England Co-operative Limited, the proposed new Rule would allow the Board, at its absolute discretion, to appoint directors of the society which is transferring its engagements to serve as Interim Directors for a limited period.
Proposed new Rule (Rule 78A):
78A: In the event that the Society receives a transfer of engagements under the Act, then the Board may at its absolute discretion appoint member elected directors of the society which is transferring its engagements as Directors of the Society (the “Interim Directors”), on or after the date that the Society resolves to accept the transfer. Any Interim Directors so appointed shall hold office for a maximum period of twelve months. No appointment of an Interim Director may be made if it would mean any breach of the restrictions in Rules 75 to 77.
4. Close of Special Meeting